Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Week four and five

Last week was a hard week.  I had some tough decisions to make to end some negativity in my life.  I did it but it wasn't easy and it was very emotional.  I am proud of myself for knowing I deserve better.      I did have a couple of binges because I am still learning to how to feel.    I Tracked everything I ate.   And I went and weighted in even though I really didn't want to.  I ended up losing 0.1 you don't know how happy I was to see that I didn't gain!  I haven't weight in for this week I will go Thursday and see how it goes.  Last Saturday i complete my 3rd and last 10km.   It was so nice to have my friends and family cheering me on.   For me I am going to stick to 5km's and get better with my time.  I am still slow as molasses and it is something I really want to work on.     I did hurt my knee during the race around the 8km mark.  It's been swollen ever since :(. I am frustrated because of my weight gain and I am thinking that it caused my injury!  I really didnt think I would gain weight when I quit smoking but I did!   But I am not going back almost 5 months smoke free and I just have to work that much harder!   I did go to my chiropractor today to see if he could help with my knee and he did!  I swear he has magic hands.  It turns out my knee cap was out of place from the run.   He put it back which hurt ALOT!!  But the swelling is down and is feeling better.













Have a great week :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com