Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Week Three

I am a little late on my stats from last week.  

Here goes:  243.4 (-2.2)  Total of 12.6 pounds loss

Weekly Workouts

Thursday- Swimming Treading water, 30 mins (220 calories)
Friday- Jogging, 31 mins (292 calories)
Sunday- Elliptical, 43 mins (314 calories) 

I have now been on this journey for 26 days and  I feel my fitness has improved.  I am making healthier food choices.  I am cooking a lot more which I am slowly starting to enjoy.  What I am also learning from this journey is that I cannot be perfect all the time.   That I need to take one day at a time and be present.  And if I make a mistake to not give up!   A week before my period my emotions go haywire and I am so up and down.  I have been this way since I was 11 years old.  I doubt myself, think I am not good enough. Basically I am my worst enemy.  For one week a month it is a struggle to deal with my emotions and stay on track.  I am glad I am aware of it and that is half the battle.  If anyone has suggestions for bad PMS??  I would love to hear it.  

Thanks for reading.  


2 comments:

  1. You inspire me ! I admire all your determination . Wonderful progress..... Change can be unsettling experience. And yet it's been said the one thing you can count on in life is change. Look as change as an opportunity rather than an obstacle......Prepare for your PMS week , check out the yoga exercise you can do for this issue. Hugs MomQ

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com