Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fitbit

At work tonight I was chit chatting with one of my favorite customers and he told me he purchased a Fitbit.   I then plopped myself into a chair and  asked him a bunch of questions.   (It was super dead at work so I was able to take a load off )   

He said it comes in different colors, its comfortable to wear, takes literally 5 minutes to charge and it tracks your steps, calorie burned for the day,  your active calories and how much sleep you are getting through the night. I love new gadgets especially anything to do with health and fitness.  I think I will be purchasing one in the near future.   Or perhaps my lovely, handsome boyfriend could buy me one for my birthday  (hint, hint Rob)  Which happens to be next month.  



Do you own a Fitbit? If so do you like it?  

2 comments:

  1. Is there an app for the iphone to store all the information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have one but the people I know really love them!

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com