Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weigh in

Last week I was super excited to weigh in!  I went to the gym a lot and I tracked everything.  I stepped on the scale and although I lost weight I was hoping for a bigger loss.  -0.3 is what I saw :(   I stayed for the meeting and one women put things into perspective for me.  She received her lifetime award!  She said the biggest thing she learned was patience.  She said she would lose about 30 pounds a year.  Good for her for sticking with it.   I think for a lot of us we want that instant gratification.   Especially when we see shows like The Biggest Loser where they drop over 50 pounds in two months! Sadly I have self sabotaged in past few days. Tomorrow I am back on the horse and tracking everything that goes into my mouth.  Wish me luck!  

3 comments:

  1. Any loss is a good loss. It's much better than gaining. I would be thrilled to see the scale go down. Although I do know what it feels like to be disappointed by the amount you lose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might like this water infuser combo! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/272186371200288399/ AND this article on Banana's http://www.natureknows.org/2013/10/after-reading-this-youll-never-look-at.html Down even a little is better than up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! I will check out those sites.

      Delete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com