Saturday, July 20, 2013

Binge eating.

I just binged and I am trying to figure out why??    This weeks eating habits has gotten worst and worst. I can't truly pin point it.  Am I stressed? Bored?  Anxious? Mad?    

Even as I am binging I am asking myself why?    I just want to crawl into bed, with a good book and escape.  

I haven't been workings as much.  Maybe I am bored? It also doesn't  help that I am not a big fan of my job.  My coworkers are getting on my nerves and I wish sometimes management would do what they are suppose to do!   Thank gawd my customers  keep me sane and appreciate what I do for them.   

I sometimes wonder if I am afraid of success??   I just hit a milestone at weight watchers and this week I feel like I am self sabotaging by eating the way I have.   

I was suppose to go for a run after work but i just lacked the motivation.  Normally i can convince myself to go. Instead I sat on the couch and stuffed my face with Lara bars.  I had a total of six today!   I was disgusted with myself handed the box over to Rob and said hide the rest of them.    

I don't want all my hard work to go down the drain :(.   The one positive,  if you can call  it that,   I tracked everything I ate!  It's not pretty and I almost didn't want to. kind of like, out of sight out of mind.  But I knew that wouldn't be right.    For the rest of the weekend I am going to eat better and deal with my feelings with exercise or talking through them.  

6 comments:

  1. It can be so hard to pinpoint the problem sometimes. Just forgive yourself and move forward with better choices. See if you can figure it out, if not, forgive and move on. I know that I have sabotaged myself after success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's hard, but you tracked it and that's the first step to fixing it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you don't need to know why your stuck or have a set back, or what to do about it. We just need to have the simple awareness that we're stuck......sometimes all you do is not think;not wonder;not obsess; not imagine. Sometimes you have to just breathe in, breathe out"...like you've been doing with your running.....and somehow you'll get back on your healing journey........Mom Q.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I could habe written this post.
    I binge..and then start again.
    But why do we fall? For me its just emotional eating.
    Iam planning to start a streak from tomorrow despite of Ramzans and try not to binge.
    You can join me if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't despair! I am rather thin and lean... but once a month, I binge (usually 2-3 days in a row). I just can't help it. The idea is to do good most of the time, and to get results. Even if they come slowly. You can do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the thoughtful comments! It means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com