Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Quick post

 
I lost 3.4 pounds this week!  I drank lots of water and ate a ton of fruit and veggies.   I am starting to notice some changes in my body.  My waist and face have gotten smaller.   The clothes that were getting super tight are now fitting and even becoming too big.    My cardio has also improved  as well.  I can't believe I have been running for three months. I  am trying to celebrate the now and not focus too much on the finish line.   I am starting to believe it's about the journey of losing weight and celebrating the milestones.  I still have a long way to go but making small goals along the way really has helped.  
 
 
Weekly Workouts
 
Tuesday- Biking (15mins)  Elliptical (20mins)
Thursday- Running (45mins)
Saturday- Outdoor bike ride with Rob (80mins) 
 
Have a great week everyone :) 
 
I am starting to get "spam" comments :(   Does anyone else have this problem? 

3 comments:

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com