Monday, April 29, 2013

Unexpected surprise!

I had a busy week with work, helping a friend move for over six hours, lunch date with my sister, dinner with my foodie group, golf for this first time this season and more. It has been a great week minus the fact I have been super tired. I'm not sure what's going on but I am trying to listen to my body and rest when I can.


Rob surprised me with two tickets to see Jillian Michaels! It wasn't my birthday or our anniversary he bought them because he knew I would be over the moon to see her. ( I have been watching the biggest loser since season two religiously ! ). I am super lucky to have such a supportive man in my life. I am still in awe of this!

Weekly workouts

Monday- bodyflow (60mins)
Wednesday - moving (6hours). I am counting this as a workout because I was pretty sweaty doing it lol
Friday- running (35 mins)
Sunday- golfing/walking (150 mins)
Running (30 mins)

Weight in is tomorrow (Monday). I am curious to see what the scales will read.

How was your weekend?









2 comments:

  1. Wow! How exciting. I would love to meet Jillian Michaels as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was so sweet of him! I will write a post after i see her. I am sure she will have some amazing tips too :).

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com