Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rock Climbing

I have been meaning to try rock climbing for a while now and I even added it to one my three month goals which is coming to an end soon.   I have been putting it off because I so petrified that I won't fit into the harness!   I have googled weight limits and I  seem to be okay in that department.  I am really worry about my hips not fitting.  I know I have conquered a lot in the last couple of years.  I can fit comfortable in an airplane and I don't have to squeeze myself into a movie chair anymore but what if the harness doesn't fit??  I can feel my face getting red of embarrassment as I write this!   But I think I am going to bite the bullet and call and get the information.  Worse comes to worse I might have to wait a couple more months.   Stay tuned.......  I hope I fit because I really want to try this.


Is there anything you have been meaning to try but your worried you weight will get in the way???


 

2 comments:

  1. How about waiting until after my 65th birthday! And we'll both do it togeter ,of course , I'll be watching to make sure you come down safely. LOL Mom Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went rock climbing once, I think I was around 14? I was big then too and fit into the harness. It was a hARD activity for me to do .. But I did it and am looking forward to the day when I can do it again!! (though now I'm also worried if I'll fit into the harness now lol)

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com