Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This is not a blog how to gain weight :(

Had a great yoga session tonight with my cousin it was pretty tough!!  I was literally dripping sweat at the end of it!!!   I felt so good afterwards.  I know I have had  few weight gains in the past six weeks but that is going to change.  I wish it was was as easy to gain weight then to lose but I'm going to go to this!   

A friend on facebook is doing P90X and she was asking people to join her in the three month challenge.  I'm going to think it over this week and see if I can borrow it from someone.  

For the those of you who don't know what P90X is here is a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P90X

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good work out with Amy ....keep up your positive attitute. MQ

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com