Thursday, April 26, 2012

Body Flow with my cousin

Today feeling a bit blue.  But I was able to tidy the house, sleep and cook some meals for the next few days.  I need to do this in order  to  not feel tempted and to set myself up for weight loss success.  to eat the wrong things.  I also went to the gym with my cousin.  We try to go once a week and I really enjoying the time we share.  BTW for people who don't know what Body Flow is its a combination of yoga, tai chi and Pilate's.  I was sweating a lot in the class I don't know if it's because I was being challenged or  the toxins leaving my body?? 

 I tried  this new machine that tells you your body fat percentage.  I was a little sad by the results but it can only get better from here.   Body Fat : 49.6 %  (at least it's under 50)



No comments:

Post a Comment

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com