Thursday, January 5, 2012

30 Days of Abstinence

A quick note|:  I have been  abstinence/binge free from the following foods for 30 days : pizza, donuts, cookies, chips , ice cream and other sugery foods!   

 It has been an up and down battle but losing weight, not feeling bloated or ashamed out weight the cravings.
  
I'm not going to lie and say it has been easy there is has been days where I want to binge on a whole pizza but I am trying to replace it with work outs at the gym and giving myself daily reminders that it is not worth it. I will never feel satisfied from eating those foods I will just want more and more.    

What healthy changes are you doing for yourself??  Tell me your experiences

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. 30 days ! Wow! And through the Xmas holidays . O.A. members would be proud and clapping ...way to go Joy. I'm very happy for you and very proud of you . You are my inspiration. Love you a whole bunch MQ>

    ReplyDelete

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com