Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ups and Downs

Today I am trying to figure out why I go through such bad days.  I know everyone goes through it but my lows seem really low.  I forget all the good things I do and focus on the negative. 

Why did my day suck?   and  make me feel like SHIT for a lack of a better word.

1. I went to bed early then woke up at 1am and couldn't fall back asleep till 5am only to wake up again at 9 a.m.

2. Was running late for my chiropractor appointment only to wait ten minutes and worry that I would be late for work.

3.  Stood around at work for three hours before it started to get busy. 

4. Had to work with an anal retentive bartender who thinks it is the norm to be rude to customers which effected my tips!

5. Feeling under appreciated at work especially from my manager.

6.  Had to sit in traffic forever and listen to my brakes make the most annoying break sound in the world.  Think of nails on a chalk board..   

7. Started to feel anxious in the evening and to calm myself down  I chose  to eat bad food.  

8.. Then  started feeling guilty for my bad choices.

After looking at this.  I can see why my day sucked but it still does not give me a reason to binge eat.  I have to find another way to calm myself down in a healthier manner.

Now for the positive things that happened today

Thinking.......

Thinking.....

1. Got a great hug from Rob today when I was feeling crappy.
2. Spoke to my friend Cass about her trip to NY City.  It was really nice talking to her.
3. Got to work outside in the sunshine.
4. Received a really nice compliment from Rob
5. Made a lot of customers smile even though I had a grumpy bartender beside me draining me of my energy


No comments:

Post a Comment

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com