Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New beginnings

Today was a good day.  I ate healthy and after work I went to the gym.  I am a waitress so, I tend to work late nights  Tonight wasn't too bad.  I was off at Midnight. Some people might think I am nuts  to work out after my shift but I am such a night owl so it works for me!  I really pushed myself at the gym I was a sweaty mess by the end!   I did a twenty minute weight circuit and 30 minutes on the stationary bike. At one point  I had  the entire gym to myself.  I watched  extreme coupon for the first time while I was there, that is one crazy show! It takes a lot of work to be able to save all that money.  I probably would do it if it was available here in Canada. 


I have been noticing something about  myself in the last couple of weeks.  I  look at myself in a reflection and think it has to be one of those trick mirrors!!!  But when I slowly walk closer to a mirror or a reflection I realize its me!!   My hips and thighs are a lot smaller then I realize. 
Has anyone lost a significant amount of weight and had the same reaction?

It is pretty Late.  Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

joylynnquinn@hotmail.com